The best part of the Super Bowl for some people is the ads, not the game itself. This year was no different, so Dave and I talk about some of our favorite ads from the event. We also talk about our favorite half time shows of all time. Speaking of sports, Ted Lasso is coming back in March! Apple released a trailer for the upcoming season that you can watch now. Netflix has begun clamping down on account sharing in Canada. We knew this was coming, so now we wait to see if they lose subscribers as the new rules take affect.
Brought to you by:
LinkedIn Jobs: LinkedIn Jobs helps you find the candidates you want to talk to, faster. Did you know every week, nearly 40 million job seekers visit LinkedIn? Post your job for free at LinkedIn.com/DALRYMPLE. Terms and conditions apply.
Factor: Factor now offers 34 meals per week and 36+ add-on options including Gourmet Plus, Keto, Calorie Smart, Vegan + Veggie. Get 60% off using code dalrymple50 when you visit Factor today!
Canadians cancelling their Netflix subscriptions in droves following new account-sharing rules
Google’s exclusive $15 billion deal with Apple is the missing piece that Microsoft’s Bing needs to win search
Shows and movies we’re watching
- Echo 3, Apple TV+
- 1923, Paramount+
- Shrinking from Apple TV+
Returning show dates
- “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver”: Feb. 19, HBO.
- “Naked and Afraid”: Feb. 19, Discovery.
- “Snowfall”: Feb. 22, FX.
- “Bel-Air”: Feb. 23, Peacock.
- “Grey’s Anatomy”: Feb. 23, ABC.
- “Formula 1: Drive to Survive”: Feb. 24, Netflix.
- “The Mandalorian”: March 1, Disney+.
- “Survivor”: March 1, CBS.
- “Alaska Daily”: March 2, ABC.
- “Perry Mason”: March 6, HBO.
- “Top Chef”: March 9, Bravo.
- “Call the Midwife”: March 19, PBS.
- “Succession”: March 26, HBO.
- “Yellowjackets”: March 26, Showtime.
- “Dave”: April 5, FXX.
- “Schmigadoon!”: April 7, Apple TV+.