Mac software update site, MacUpdate, is in full swing with its third annual holiday bundle, giving users a chance to save some money when buying applications. Dubbed “MacUpdate Promo,” the bundle includes 11 applications from independent Mac developers. The bundle costs $49.99, an 85 percent discount off the regular price if purchased separately, according to the company.
The MacUpdate Promo holiday bundle includes the following applications:
- PathFinder 5.5 ($39.95): A Finder alternative that adds utilities and other features.
- Socialite ($20.00): Allows you to get news on Digg, photos on Flickr, statuses and photos on Facebook and Twitter updates, and full Google Reader RSS syncing, all in one app.
- Yep 2 ($39.00): Does for PDFs and other office documents what iPhoto does for photos.
- Speed Download ($25.00): “Turbo charges” your Internet downloads and includes MobileMe integration and encrypted file sharing.
- Radio Gaga ($39.99): An Internet radio multirecorder featuring over 10,000 Internet radio stations.
- GarageSale ($34.99): Is an eBay client application that I’ve used myself to manage and track my auctions.
- iRip ($19.00): An iPod companion app that lets you transfer music from your iPod back to your iTunes Library, listen to music directly on your iPod, and more.
- DragThing ($29.00): Another long time Mac app that puts all your documents, folders and applications just a single click away. It allows multiple docks, each customised to suit your exact needs.
- HealthNut ($19.00): Allows you to track your your diet, calorie and nutrient intake.
- PCalc 3.5 ($19.00): A great app, by a great developer. PCalc is a scriptable scientific calculator for Mac OS X with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an RPN mode, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions.
- Machinarium ($19.95): an independent puzzle/adventure game.
You can purchase the bundle for $49.99 through December 23, 2009 at the MacUpdate Promo Web site.