Apple on Thursday released a major update to its professional audio recording and editing software, Logic Pro X. There are feature enhancements and more than 450 bug fixes in this release.
The user will be notified to download the new and updated content the first time Logic Pro X is launched after the update. A full list of all the enhancements and fixes is available on Apple’s Web site. The highlights are listed below.
Logic Pro X 10.0.5
- 3 new Drummers and 11 new Drum Kit Designer patches
- Significant enhancements to Channel EQ and Linear Phase EQ plug-ins including redesigned interfaces that are also accessible within the Smart Controls area
- Solo now works as expected on channel strips using an External I/O plug-in
- Volume and pan automation is now included in XML interchange with Final Cut Pro X
- Loops that belong to the same family can be selected and changed using a new control in the region header
- The waveform size in an audio region now adapts to the value of the region Gain parameter
- The Link mode button is now available for the Piano Roll editor
- Compatible with Logic Remote v1.0.3
- Save & load times are significantly faster
- Workspace can be hidden to allow a larger area to view Channel Strips
- Various stability improvements
Logic Remote 1.0.3
- Compatible with MainStage 3.0.2