Apple on Tuesday released an update for iPhoto add a few items and fixing a few others. The latest version of the software is now 9.1.1.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250 in story]According to Apple, the update adds new email options to iPhoto ’11. It also improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues.
Changes in this release include:
- Adds a preference allowing photos to be emailed using an external email application
- Adds “Classic” and “Journal” themes to email.
- Photos attached to an email can now be sized to Small, Medium or Large
- Improves reliability when upgrading a library from an earlier version of iPhoto
- iPhoto now correctly preserves the sort order of Events after upgrading a library
- Event titles displayed in headers can now be edited in Photos view
- Addresses a problem that could cause duplicate photos to be added to a MobileMe album
- Scrolling overlay now correctly displays ratings when photos are sorted by rating
- Photos are now sorted correctly when a rating is changed and photos are sorted by rating
- Fixes a problem that could cause text formatting controls to become inaccessible when editing a calendar